A LIL JOURNEY TILL I GET HERE

pattern by sameko design
Back when I was in college, I remember I saw my sister crocheting wallet in the living room and I thought she was really amazing. But I have no memories of wanting to learn more about it.

It was in 2018 when I had this strong will to learn crochet. I remember, that time I started to fall in love with numerous brigty-colored and cute rugs and dolls that were all over pinterest when I searched about kids bedroom decor. Since then, i took my first hook and yarn, spent many hours reading blog and watching a bunch video tutorial on youtube. Since then there was no stopping me! It become absolute passion and the most enjoyable thing to do at home.

I still have so much to learn and it leads to so much goals. But for now, in appreciation to the amazing amigurumi designers, let me show you some of my favourite works taken from my favourite designers's pattern.
pattern by crochet confetti
pattern by fukurou crafts

No comments

Powered by Blogger.