HAPPY THOUGHTS : CHOOSE JOY

I still remember when I decided to sells my own doll, people who are close to me said that it's not a good idea. Handmade toys aren't popular here in Indonesia, so it wont benefit me financially. Also, because i own fashion blog (which i don't take interest anymore) so they suggest me to sells clothes instead. But I ignored what they said because I love to make doll and money isn't my main goal.

My first reason to sell my own doll is that so the doll wont be piled up in the toys box. After i finished one doll, i usually go to the next doll, and the result of this habit is that i have so many doll that even the huge box wont be enough to store them.

Second reason is, of course, money. But it doesn't have to be a lot! I just wish that my doll will be enough to buy me more yarn and supplies so I can make another doll. Simple as it is.

Third reason is that I want to try something new, selling something that I create from my own hands, building a brand for fun, and curious to know how it will grow. Fail is on my mind, but since I didn't invest a lot of money so i believe that there wont be any regret.
After I sell it online, I get a pretty good response and the feeling when i get positive feedback from my customer is just so priceless, it's like I'm a little kid that just get praised by her mom, it made me extremely happy.

First, I didn't know that making something that make someone else happy is also a source of happiness. It started with a joy and love, and it ends with happiness and self-satisfactory.

Do what you love, and love what you do is an important asset that will lead you into the unknown world you had never been into before. Business is actually hard, but it become easy because you simply love it.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.