BLUE LOLLYPOP CLUTCH

A not-so-Minimal bag is what came to mind when I first saw the finishing of this clutch. It's very simple, yet, the bold color of the blue will definitely catch someone else's eyes. 

Minimalism is always identified with earthy and nude colors because they are just simple and neutral, and also don’t catch attention as much as bright colors. It’s like wearing a ‘no makeup makeup’; it look very natural, but yet very charming and attractive. 

As a maximalist who find minimalism is also very charming, I create something with a mixture of this opposite things. The basic design of this clutch was simple and very minimal but since I’m a maximalist at heart (always attracted to colors and accessories), simple is just never enough for me). So I decided to use bold color for this simple design. 

After I finished the bag, I made it stand on the table so I could look from afar and critized my own work. 

And you know what?

It’s hard. 

Minimalist design is just not for me. The bag look too quiet and lonely, I had to make some accessories to make it more soulful and lively. 

 Also, the TEXTURE! 

 I love everything textured! So I made this bag with a nice and thick texture in mind. I made this bag with two yarn at a same time. It’s thicker, and of course… quicker!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.