I FINALLY BOUGHT WHAT I AND MY KIDS WANT

Two weeks ago, I got my salary, and my kids asked me to buy their needs. Spiderman bag for noah, and barbie bag for Hana. Jeans for Noah, and Jeans for Hana. Hat for Noah, and hat for Hana. and then Noah got furious because Hana always wanted the same thing as he is.

and so that day, we went shopping (online of course), and I let them picked what they like. and let me tell you, they love every item they saw! they kept changing their interest in seconds! and because of that reason, I had to ignore my wishy washy kids by clicked the checkout button and bought the one that he wanted the most, the Spiderman!

after I have kids, I realized that my needs always come second after them. If I have less money, I never bought anything for myself, family always come first. But after I started to work (you know those long hours of tiredness), I also want to treat myself with something:
1. for my skin-- I bought Scarlet Brightly ever after that has vitamin C and Niacinamide on it. While it's true that it has brightening effect but my skin felt drier.
2. for dolling your face-- maybeline push up drama mascara. My absolute fave!
3. for my feet-- PVN sock sneakers (extremely light to wear)
4. for my appearance-- bought this flare trouser and oversized flannel shirt.
anyway, out of topic, but do you realize that it's already October? it's crazy that it almost the end of the year. this whole thing with pandemic really affect out lives. I hope you safe and don't forget to wear mask!


No comments

Powered by Blogger.