HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

My first thought when I woke up in the morning and read the first text who congratulate my birthday was, "oh no. today i'm getting closer to 40!" the reality just hit me hard. Am I that shameless to think that I'm still on my 20s? still, getting older is not that bad, it just wrinkle and sagging skin, but on the inner side, i'm quite proud of it.

37 years are long enough to make me realize that age is just a number, it don't define maturity. but yes... most human learn from their own experiences so that's why.... the more experience you have, the older you get, the bigger chances you transform yourself into a more matured-minded person. but not all them, i've seen an old person who never learn so that's why they never changed.

I cant believe that more than 30 years has passed from being alive in this world, safe and healthy, that's what am most grateful about so far. but let's back to the past just to see what I did on my 36 years old moments aside from breathing and forcing myself to stay at home because of pandemic.

Plants

I have this sort of hobby and it began not long after pandemic. my first plant was devil's ivy and since then I began to collect more plants. this Hobby is so relaxing, that's why I love it.

Went to places
I think water vacation is my thing.

A friend wedding

Kids are getting bigger
Noah and Hana with nieces and nephew
There's nothing to brag about my life. I still have nothing but my precious and lovely family that I care and love so much. My parents is still there to support me too, i can still look at their face and see them smile, and im happy because i still have a chance to make them happy.

of course I have my own struggle. the older you get, the bigger problem you have, but the stronger you are. I'm no longer a spoiled girl who cried over a broken phone or get pissed because of the slow internet. i'm no longer a girl who spent money only to filled her closet with her own attire. i'm now turn into a women who always put so much thoughts on everything, about the consequences, always think ahead, and not being reckless. 

my wish; I want to see my kids grow and see them happy. I also want to see my parents live well for as long as possible. i also want to see my hubby getting much healthier.

happy birthday to Me! wish i become wiser and people around me getting happier.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.