#OOTD DIARY : A LITTLE SECRET

Let me tell you the truth. I have a habit. whenever I get so bored, I take my own picture. I thought this habit was going to disappear after I get older, but no... it just become less intense.

so what this post is all about aside from wild flower that I made as photo prop? 

well, I wore big earring that I wont even dare to wear in public. it just for photo.

what else?

Oh! that big earring is actually a bracelet. I've seen many hijabers did this kind of things but they use REAL earring instead and they look fabulous.
I was unprepared. I picked my knitted sweater randomly and when I wore it, I remembered it was hanging for days, I haven't wash it yet but I didn't care, it just for photo. I also picked black pashmina because black means safe! 

Yay to Myself for always stay inside the safe Zone.

Behind The Screen

Before we take a serious picture, we have to test the position of tripod and camera  with whatever pose you wanted it to be. 
Can someone tell me why that kid climbed there? did he peeked into our neighbor rooftop?😭
This little girl sometimes just focusing on herself and her natural toy.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.